For more than 45 years, HJ Arnett Industries has manufactured top-of-the-line instruments used by over 500 utilities. The Beast of Burden products are the standard for troubleshooting service issues and neutral issues. We offer repair services for our products in addition to selling replacement parts, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This device displays analog readings, indicating the condition of the secondary service conductor. The analog meters are slightly less accurate than the digital meters (+/- 1V).
- • Indicates problems on secondary service
- • Detects open neutral quickly, and accurately
- • Isolates and identifies overhead or underground complaints on utility side (line side)
- • Product is very durable and portable, allowing for efficient troubleshooting.
- • Verifies condition of secondary conductors and associated connections (see points of connection diagram download)
20 Amp Secondary Service Conductor Tester (Line Side)
Analog readings quickly and accurately display the condition of the secondary service conductor with and without the load.
Within seconds, a troubleshooter can tell if the conductor is open, resistive, or functioning properly, even when temporary or intermittent faults may mask a deteriorating conductor. The Super Beast Analog is also capable of verifying the installation of new service connections to ensure proper voltage supply.