Arnett Testing Laboratory: NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove Testing Lab
- Protect your workers with comprehensive in-house electrical glove testing services and on-site field testing services
An accredited testing laboratory through the Association of North American Independent Laboratories For Protective Equipment Testing
- Arnett Testing Laboratory is the only NAIL for PET accredited testing laboratory in the Northwest.
Arnett Testing & Distribution serves as a division within our company, enabling us to offer both in-house dielectric rubber testing, rubber glove testing lab services, and on-site field testing in accordance with ASTM, ANSI, IEEE, and OSHA standards.
“Safety | Service | Savings”
NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove Testing Lab
Electrical Testing Services include:
- • Electrical glove dielectric testing (Class 00 thru Class 4)
- • Rubber blanket & mat dielectric testing
- • Rubber line hose (eels) & cover-up dielectric testing
- • Rubber sleeve & overshoe dielectric testing
- • Switchboard matting & portable grounding mat testing
- • Dielectric overshoes & boots testing
- • Insulating hand tools testing
- • Tool testing & repairs
- • Cable testing & repairs
- • High voltage & low voltage glove dielectric testing
- • Electrician’s insulating glove dielectric testing
- • Lineman’s glove & electrical PPE dielectric testing
- • Common brands we test include: Salisbury/Chance/Novax/Magid & more, call (503) 692-4600 for details!
Want your PPE tested?
Please PRINT out the “Customer Intake Form” below and send it to Arnett’s electrical glove testing lab with the products you want tested:
Make sure to include your contact information (phone number, email, and ship back address) when sending in products to be tested. We stock replacements in the case of a failure to keep you safe & in compliance.
Standard turn-around time is 7-10 business days. Rush testing is available (additional charge may apply).
- –General Rubber Goods Testing Program Information
- –Customer Intake Form
- –Rubber Glove Sizing & Information
*Please email email@example.com for pricing information and with any questions.
Automatic Replacement Plan
Upon written authorization, Arnett Testing Laboratory will replace goods that fail. Failures are identified on the test report and are not returned unless requested. Failed gloves are cut, so they won’t be reused by mistake. New and replacement rubber products are provided by Salisbury by Honeywell. (Replacement goods depend on availability.)
- –Why inspect and test rubber products?
- –OSHA- Oregon: Rubber Test Intervals
- –New Product Sales/Replacement Options
- –Glove Inspection Tool for daily use in the field
–Tool heads and hand tool repairs
& much more, call (503) 692-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Arnett Testing Lab is the only NAIL accredited test lab in the Pacific Northwest.
Testing standards we meet or exceed:
Our testing procedures meet or exceed the following standards, as required by NAIL:
Insulating Gloves – ASTM D120, F496
Insulating Sleeves – ASTM D1051, F496
Insulating Blankets – ASTM D1048, F479
Insulating Line Hose – ASTM D1050, F478
Insulating Covers – ASTM D1049, F478
Insulating Matting – ASTM D178
Hot Sticks and Live Line Tools – ASTM F711, IEEE 978
Insulating Plastic Guards – ASTM F712
Insulated Aerial Devices – ANSI A92.2
Dielectric Overshoe Footwear – ASTM F1116, F1117
Insulated By-Pass Jumpers – ASTM F2321
In-Service Testing for Temporary Grounding Jumpers – ASTM F2249
Insulating Rubber & PVC Shielding – ASTM F1742
Insulated Hand Tools – ASTM F1505
Arnett is equipped to meet your testing needs out in the field:
Arnett representatives will come to your location and perform the following testing:
Contact us today for more information about hot line tool dielectric testing. Our team of experts tests, repairs, and refurbishes a wide range of tools. We perform visual and dielectric tests on tools and include the test reports with the tools when we return them. We are able to test voltage detectors, grip-all clamp sticks (a.k.a. shotguns), rescue hooks (a.k.a. shepherd’s hooks), live-line extension arms, and more. We test products made by Chance, Hastings, Salisbury, & more. Call for details.
If your tools do not pass our test, we are able to repair or refurbish your tools & equipment. If the tools are beyond repair, we are an authorized distributor for leading brands in utility equipment and PPE such as Chance, Salisbury, and Klein Tools.
Arnett Testing & Distribution has been known as the leading rubber glove testing lab for over 45 years. Our motto “Safety | Service | Savings” has been the key to our success. Today, we are happy to announce that we also test portable grounding cables and bypass jumper cables in the field to ensure worker safety.
We can do more than just test your cables, we can also repair them or even build you a brand new custom grounding cable set or custom bypass jumper cable set. Call us today for pricing or more information.
Boom Trucks Testing:
Our representatives are highly trained and capable of testing boom trucks in addition to all of your other testing needs. We will come to your site and ensure worker protection with our boom truck testing service.
- Fault location — primary cable (customer side) high potential “thump” for primary cable only
- Fault location — secondary (customer side) faults located on direct buried unshielded URD cable
- Proof test — newly installed or repaired
primary cable (customer side) high potential test per ASTM standard for cable rating
On-site or Laboratory Testing
- Boom Trucks — dielectric testing (customer site or at Arnett Testing Laboratory); tested to ASTM standard for upper/lower booms. For sites more than 50 miles from Portland, Oregon, please call us at (503) 692-4600 for rates.
- Hot Line Tools — dielectric testing (at customer site or Arnett Testing Laboratory)
- *For pricing information, please call Arnett at (503) 692-4600
- Click here to request a quote,
- or email us at email@example.com