Arnett Testing Laboratory: NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove Testing Lab
- Protect your workers with comprehensive in-house electrical glove testing services and on-site field testing services
An accredited testing laboratory through the Association of North American Independent Laboratories For Protective Equipment Testing
- Arnett Testing Laboratory is the only NAIL for PET accredited testing laboratory in the Northwest.
Arnett Testing & Distribution serves as a division within our company, enabling us to offer both in-house dielectric rubber testing, rubber glove testing lab services, and on-site field testing in accordance with ASTM, ANSI, IEEE, and OSHA standards.
“Safety | Service | Savings”
NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove Testing Lab
Electrical Testing Services include:
- • Electrical rubber glove testing (Class 00 thru Class 4)
- • Rubber blanket & switchboard mat dielectric testing
- • Rubber line hose (eels) & cover-up dielectric testing
- • Rubber sleeve & overshoe dielectric testing
- • Insulating hand tools testing
- • Tool testing & repairs
- • Cable testing & repairs
- • Make sure your workers are SAFE, stay in COMPLIANCE!
Tags: High voltage dielectric testing, low voltage dielectric testing, electrician glove testing, lineman glove testing, voltage rated glove testing, insulating rubber glove dielectric testing, lineman PPE testing, electrical PPE testing, Salisbury/Chance/Novax/Magid glove testing
Want your PPE tested?
Please PRINT out the “Customer Intake Form” and send it to Arnett’s electrical glove testing lab with the items you want tested.
Make sure to include your contact information (phone number, email, and ship back address) when sending in products to be tested. We will contact you and notify you of failures before shipping goods back. Replacements are stocked. Will call pickup/delivery available (Portland, Oregon & Spokane, Washington locations).
Standard turn-around time is 7-10 business days. Rush testing is available (additional charge may apply). If rush testing required, please note on the intake form.
Intake Form & Downloads:
- –Customer Intake Form
- –General Rubber Goods Testing Program Information
- –Rubber Glove Sizing & Information
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information and with any questions.
Automatic Replacement Plan
Upon written authorization, Arnett Testing Laboratory will replace goods that fail. Failures are identified on the test report and are not returned unless requested. Failed gloves are cut, so they won’t be reused by mistake. New and replacement rubber products are provided by Salisbury by Honeywell. (Replacement goods depend on availability.)
- –Why inspect and test rubber products?
- –OSHA- Oregon: Rubber Test Intervals
- –Replacement options
- –Glove inspection tool for daily use in the field
- & much more, call (503) 692-4600 or email email@example.com for details.
ARNETT TESTING LAB IS THE ONLY NAIL ACCREDITED TEST LAB IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST.
Testing standards we meet or exceed:
Our testing procedures meet or exceed the following standards, as required by NAIL:
- Insulating Gloves – ASTM D120, F496
- Insulating Sleeves – ASTM D1051, F496
- Insulating Blankets – ASTM D1048, F479
- Insulating Line Hose – ASTM D1050, F478
- Insulating Covers – ASTM D1049, F478
- Insulating Matting – ASTM D178
- Hot Sticks and Live Line Tools – ASTM F711, IEEE 978
- Insulating Plastic Guards – ASTM F712
- Insulated Aerial Devices – ANSI A92.2
- Dielectric Overshoe Footwear – ASTM F1116, F1117
- Insulated By-Pass Jumpers – ASTM F2321
- In-Service Testing for Temporary Grounding Jumpers – ASTM F2249
- Insulating Rubber & PVC Shielding – ASTM F1742
- Insulated Hand Tools – ASTM F1505
- *For pricing information, please call Arnett at (503) 692-4600
- Click here to request a quote,
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org