Arnett Testing Laboratory: NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove & PPE Testing Lab
- Protect your workers with comprehensive in-house (laboratory) electrical glove & PPE testing services, and on-site field testing services. Our mission is to keep workers safe so that everybody goes home and to provide an affordable solution for your needs: “Safety | Service | Savings”
An accredited testing laboratory through the Association of North American Independent Laboratories For Protective Equipment Testing
- Arnett Testing Laboratory is the only NAIL for PET accredited testing laboratory in the Northwest.
Arnett Testing & Distribution serves as a division within HJ Arnett Industries, LLC; enabling us to stock a growing amount of NEW PRODUCTS, in addition to accredited dielectric testing services in accordance with ASTM, ANSI, IEEE, and OSHA standards.
NAIL Accredited Rubber Glove/PPE Testing Lab
Electrical Testing Services include:
- • Rubber glove dielectric testing
- • Rubber blanket dielectric testing
- • Rubber sleeve dielectric testing
- • Line hose (eels), hoods, & cover-up dielectric testing
- • Rubber overshoe & switchboard matting dielectric testing
- • Insulating hand tools dielectric testing
- • Hotline tools: testing, repairs, & reconditions
- • Grounding cables: testing, repairs & assembly (new cables)
Tags: High voltage dielectric testing lab, low voltage dielectric testing lab, electrician’s glove testing lab, electricians glove testing lab, electrical glove testing lab, primary glove testing lab, secondary glove testing lab, lineman’s glove testing lab, voltage rated glove testing lab, insulating rubber glove dielectric testing lab, lineman PPE testing lab, electrical PPE testing lab, insulating PPE testing lab, Salisbury/Chance/Novax/Magid glove testing lab
Want your PPE tested?
Please PRINT out the “Customer Intake Form” and send it to Arnett’s electrical glove testing lab with the items you want tested.
Make sure to include your contact information (phone number, email, and ship back address) when sending in products to be tested. We need to know where to return them.
We will contact you and notify you of failures before shipping goods back.
Replacements are stocked. Will call pickup/delivery available (Portland, Oregon & Spokane, Washington locations).
Standard turn-around time is 7-10 business days. Rush testing is available (additional charge may apply). If rush testing required, please note on the intake form.
Intake Form & Downloads:
- • Customer Intake Form
- • General Rubber Goods Testing Program Information
- • Rubber Glove Sizing & Information
- • Linecard
*Please email email@example.com for pricing information and with any questions.
Automatic Replacement Plan
Upon written authorization, Arnett Testing Laboratory will replace goods that fail. Failures are identified on the test report and are not returned unless requested. Failed gloves are cut, so they won’t be reused by mistake. New and replacement rubber products are provided by Salisbury by Honeywell. (Replacement goods depend on availability.)
Insulating Rubber Testing Frequency: How Often Should You Test Your Protective Rubber Equipment?
- • Why inspect rubber products?
- • OSHA: Rubber Test Intervals
- • Replacement options for failed gloves
- • Glove inspection tool
- • High voltage gloves for auto repair
- & much more, call (503) 692-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
ARNETT TESTING LAB IS THE ONLY NAIL ACCREDITED TEST LAB IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST.
Testing standards we meet or exceed:
Our testing procedures meet or exceed the following standards, as required by NAIL:
- Insulating Gloves – ASTM D120, F496, F1236
- Insulating Sleeves – ASTM D1051, F496, F1236
- Insulating Blankets – ASTM D1048, F479, F1236
- Insulating Line Hose – ASTM D1050, F478, F1236
- Insulating Covers – ASTM D1049, F478
- Insulating Matting – ASTM D178
- Hot Sticks and Live Line Tools – ASTM F711, IEEE 978
- Insulating Plastic Guards – ASTM F712
- Insulated Aerial Devices – ANSI A92.2
- Dielectric Overshoe Footwear – ASTM F1116, F1117
- Insulated By-Pass Jumpers – ASTM F2321
- In-Service Testing for Temporary Grounding Jumpers – ASTM F2249
- Temporary Protective Grounds to be Used on De-Energized Power Lines & Equipment – ASTM F855
- Insulating Rubber & PVC Shielding – ASTM F1742
- Insulated Hand Tools – ASTM F1505
- *For pricing information, please call Arnett at (503) 692-4600
- Click here to request a quote,
- or email us at email@example.com