Save Time and Money with Arnett’s Fast, Efficient Hotline Tool Dielectric Testing, Repair, & Reconditioning Services
- As a leader in solutions for the utility industry, Arnett Industries has taken another major step to save you time and money by offering complete hot line tool testing, repair, & reconditioning. Our technicians are skilled at repairing an extensive variety of tools, including all fiberglass hot line tools, shotgun repairs, hot arm repairs, hoist repairs, hydraulic cutter repairs, crimpers, hand tools, and more! As an accredited NAIL 4 PET testing lab, you can be assured that our testing laboratory is audited regularly and our testing procedures meet or exceed the highest level of standards in the business.
Hot Line Tool Dielectric Testing, Repair, & Reconditioning Services:
Comprehensive | Fast | Cost-efficient
Hotline Tool Dielectric Testing:
Arnett offers certified, dielectric testing of all hot line tools. “Testing” includes cleaning, waxing, and dielectric testing to ASTM standards. Old stickers are removed, and upon passing the certification test a new dated sticker is applied. Test reports are provided with each hot stick that passes the test. Brand-new tools are tested before shipping from Arnett.
Testing standards we meet or exceed:
Our testing procedures meet or exceed the following standards, as required by NAIL:
- Hot Sticks and Live Line Tools – ASTM F711, IEEE 978
- Insulating Plastic Guards – ASTM F712
- Insulated By-Pass Jumpers – ASTM F2321
- In-Service Testing for Temporary Grounding Jumpers – ASTM F2249
- Insulating Rubber & PVC Shielding – ASTM F1742
- Insulated Hand Tools – ASTM F1505
Field Testing: We will come to your location for dielectric testing services. Instead of shipping large, heavy items to Arnett, our experienced technicians come to your site to perform certified testing services. Hot sticks & cable testing available, please call for details: 503-692-4600.
Tool testing programs are available. Please contact Arnett for details and scheduling. Annual testing programs make it easy to keep your tools in compliance. Please call for information: 503-692-4600.
Pickup & Delivery Service: Available in the Pacific North West. We pickup and deliver tools on a regular basis, with the goal of saving our customers money. Call for details: 503-692-4600 | Pacific Northwest Pickup and Delivery Service Flyer
Hotline Tool Repair & Reconditioning:
Our hot line tool repair includes parts and labor for sanding, painting, clear-coating, and bead-blasting tool heads. You’ll be delighted by the quality of our work: we can refinish hot line tools so that they look and perform like new, at about half of the cost of buying new tools. Upon completion of our repair and refinishing services, we dielectrically test each tool. When a tool passes this critical test, we provide official recertification and date it. To further save you money, we can reuse parts from your failed tools to make future repairs. Repair costs vary, and we can accurately quote each service prior to initiating the repair. For an estimated price on tool repairs, please contact Arnett at (503) 692-4600.
Hot Line Tool Repairs Capabilities Include:
Hot Sticks & Cutters
- •Grip-All Clamp Sticks (Shotguns)– testing, repair reconditioning
- •Quick changes– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Universal Poles– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Link Sticks– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Telescoping Hot-Sticks (Extendables;Long-linemen)– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Clamp Sticks (all styles)- testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Cable Repairs & Testing
- •Ratchet Cutters– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Lever Cutters– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Extension Arms– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Jibs– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Pole Gins– testing, repair, and reconditioning
Hoists (All brands)
- •Chain Hoists– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Strap Hoists– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Hydraulic Cutters– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Hydraulic Drivers– testing, repair, and reconditioning
- •Hydraulic Crimpers– testing, repair, and reconditioning
Load Busters | Plastic Covers | Voltage Detectors | & More
We service the following brands:
- Hubbell/Chance hot line tool repairs
- Hastings hot line tool repairs
- HK Porter tool repairs
- Salisbury by Honeywell hot line tool repairs
- American Hotline tool repairs
- Lug-All hot line hoist repairs
- S&C Loadbusters repairs
- & More, call with questions: 503-692-4600
New Hotline Tool Sales:
Arnett Testing & Distribution stocks BRAND NEW hot line tools. As authorized distributors for Chance Lineman Grade Tools, Hastings Hot Line Tools, Salisbury by Honeywell, HK Porter, Klein Tools, & other top brands, Arnett stocks hot line tools to provide a full solution offering to utility customers.
*Tags: Chance gripall “shotgun” repairs, Chance link stick repairs, Hastings gripall “shotgun” repairs, Hastings Hot Line Tool repairs, Hastings hot stick repairs, Salisbury shotgun repairs, Salisbury hot line tool repairs, fiberglass tool repairs, All hot stick repairs and live line tool repairs.
- *For pricing information, please call Arnett at (503) 692-4600
- Click here to request a quote,
- or email us at email@example.com