The new feature allows the unit to pulse the 20A load ON/OFF every 5 seconds. The user may use an ammeter, a common field tool for measuring amps, positioned around the secondary pedestals or the padmount transformer to identify the 20A raise/fall, indicating the conductor tested by the Super Beast. This pulsing feature allows single-user cable identification, cutting down the manpower needed to troubleshoot power issues. See video below.
- •Digital readings quickly and accurately display the condition of the secondary service conductor
- • 20 Amp Tester (Line Side)
- • Indicates problems on secondary service
- • Detects open neutral quickly, and accurately
- • Isolates and identifies overhead or underground complaints on utility side (line side)
- • Product is very durable and portable, allowing for efficient troubleshooting.
- • Verifies condition of secondary conductors and associated connections (see points of connection diagram download)
Super Beast-Pulse Downloads