New AUTOMATIC and CONTINUOUS SELF TESTING circuitry eliminates any concerns that the tester may not be functioning properly
Self-Testing Voltage Detectors are used to verify live or de-energized conductors. These testers may be used with rubber insulating gloves or hot sticks using the splined universal end fitting. Testers indicate the presence of voltage with an extra bright LED light and a distinctive audible signal. It is recommended that the tester be moved closer to the conductor until a warning is indicated, or it touches the conductor, apparatus, or elbow test point. Each tester requires three “C” batteries (included).
- Used to verify live or de-energized conductors prior to performing electrical work
- Automatic Self-Testing circuit will verify that detector is functioning properly by an intermittent flash and beep – no need to use a seperate test method
- Tester is moved progressively closer to conductor or apparatus until warning of voltage is indicated or until it touches conductor, apparatus, or test point
- Audio and visual indicator and sensitivity attenuator
- For use with rubber insulating gloves and universal-spline hot sticks
|Product Includes||Voltage Detector and Three ‘C’ Batteries|
|Specifications||Overhead Ranges: Off/ 240V/ 4.2kV, 15kV, 25kV, 35kV, 46kV, 69kV, 115kV, 230kV (switch selectable)
Detectors should be used in conjuction with ASTM d-120 specification rubber gloves and ASTM F-711 hotsticks.
|Power Supply||Three ‘C’ Batteries|