- The popular BW-223HD and BW-223 offer 3/4” and 9/16” combination that is just right when installing or performing maintenance on overhead transformers.
- Includes heavy duty ratchet ends.
- Dielectric insulating handle rated for 1000V use.
The BugWrench handle is designed with a visual and physical indicator permanently molded (in a shape of a rib) in 2 positions on the handle. This rib provides an indication of the “isolated area” of the handle. Holding the wrench behind the appropriate rib (see photo) provides a 1,000 V rating between the metal working end and the operator’s hand.
Independent dielectric tests as shown below have demonstrated that the fiberglass reinforced nylon handle used on all non-conductive BugWrench models meet or exceed all electrical requirements contained in ASTM 1505-10.
The BugWrench handle is formulated of a high strength and high dielectric polymer.
All BugWrench tools equipped with the high dielectric handle include the following features:
• A see-through port in the center of the handle to confirm that the two ends are not electrically connected
• Tool metal-to-metal electrical isolation superior to others
• Pull-Apart Strength greater than others
• Indicator Ribs for improved safety
• High visibility yellow color
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov