Kunz Protectors for Class 0 and 00 Low-Voltage Insulating Gloves
We know how much flexibility and dexterity is required for secondary work operations. So Kunz specially designed and manufactured our Low-Voltage glove to meet current ASTM F696 specifications as mechanical protection from 11″ or 14″ low voltage Class “O” and “OO” rubber insulating gloves as described in ASTM D120. All Kunz leather protectors meet or exceed the ASTM F696 standards.
- Made from pearl-colored, light-weight goatskin grain leather.
- Available with a shirred elastic back or adjustable pull strap.
- Sewn inseam in the “Gunn” cut pattern
- Manufactured by Kunz in the U.S.A.
- Light-weight, supple, and flexible
- Offers the best dexterity.
- Cream or pearl-colored
- Returns to its original texture after exposure to moisture