Revenue Assurance Meter (The RAM Check Meter)
Theft-of-service investigations often require the installation of a temporary “check meter” such as the RAM check meter on the secondary service ahead of the revenue meter to establish KWh history as well as to verify if energy diversion is occurring. A Check Meter combined with the Remote Reader is an effective tool for energy diversion investigations and line loss surveys.
The RAM Check Meters are available in two-wire, single-phase, or 3 wire poly-phase units.
The RAM Check Meter features:
- • Introducing the most advanced check meter ever
- • Built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to retrieve data straight to your laptop from up to 1000 feet away
- • Provides KYZ Pulse output
- • 2 Megabytes of flash memory set between 3 separate historical logs
- • Able to utilize both Block Window and Rolling Window Demands
- • Interchangeable CT options
- • Comes in WiFi or Mobile reading option
- • Available in single-phase or poly-phase, 200 or 1000 amp options
- • Lightweight (approximately 11 pounds with CTs attached)
RAM Cable Options:
RAM Meter Cable, Single-phase (3 wire, 2 CT), 200 Amp CTs HJA-643-2CT200
RAM Meter Cable, Single-phase (3 wire, 2 CT), 1000 Amp CTs HJA-643-2CT1000
RAM Meter Cable, Poly-phase (4 wire, 3 CT), 200 Amp CTs HJA-643-3CT200
RAM Meter Cable, Poly-phase (4 wire, 3 CT), 1000 Amp CTs HJA-643-3CT1000
Please email HJ Arnett industries for additional information on the RAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Revenue & Recovery Products:
- *For pricing information, please call Arnett at (503) 692-4600
- or email us at email@example.com