Leica DIGICAT 550xf cable locator with depth estimation
2 Additional low tracing frequencies (512 Hz and 640 Hz), hazard zone alert, signal service indicator, built-in self-test and service due indicator.
550i XF Locator
- State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
- Automatic controls – making the Digicat easy-to-use, requiring minimal user training
- Mode Lock – the Digicat starts in the last mode of operation assisting the survey process
- Hazard Zone feature indicating shallow buried utility in power,8 kHz, 33 kHz, Auto, 512 Hz and 640 Hz modes
- Built-in test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the Digicat before use
- LCD screen with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions
- Robust, lightweight design specifically engineered for tough site conditions
- Service Due Indicator supporting planned maintenance schedules or quality systems by displaying a wrench icon after 12 months
100t XF Transmitter
- Four adjustable power output levels; select the output for site or tracing conditions
- Durable weatherproof design, environmental protection rating of IP67
- Ease-of-use, default output frequency of 33 kHz, power level 2
- Clear, audio visual controls, externally mounted, displaying the transmitters output condition
- Built-in test function allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality before use
The Leica Digicat 500xf Series introduces additional low frequencies to enable you to trace utilitiles over longer distances.
Locating and tracing underground utilities is a major concern, therefore detecting the position of buried cables and pipes before excavation work can help prevent operator injury, asset damage risks and any subsequent costs. The robust Leica Digicat 500xf Series cable locators have additional low tracing frequencies making them ideal for locating and tracing buried utilities over long distances and are engineered for ease-of-use, enabling users to simply press the trigger and start locating.
With Automatic Pinpointing there is no need for you to manually adjust the sensitivity of your Digicat cable locator ensuring you’re using the optimum sensitivity for the environment you are detecting the underground utilities in. Reducing the likelihood of human error and enabling easier and more efficient cable and pipe locating. Ultimately saving you time and money.
Improved accuracy and application scope
The Leica Digicat 500xf Series cable locators help you perform a wide range of utility locating and tracing applications and should be used in conjunction with aDigitex 100t xf or 300t xf signal transmitter and/or the Digisystem accessories, for improved accuracy and range of applications.
Estimating the depth of the underground infrastructure on your construction site improves utility locating accuracy and data range. Depth estimation can be obtained by using a Digicat 550xf cable locator and a Digitex 100t xf or 300t xf signal transmitter.
Leica Digicat 500xf Series cable locators
There are two intelligent cable locators in this range that come with a wide range or beneficial features:
- Leica Digicat 550xf cable locator – with depth estimation – 2 Additional low tracing frequencies (512 Hz and 640 Hz), hazard zone alert, signal service indicator, built-in self-test and service due indicator.